IGNOU offers IGNOU MTM REPORT to the learners. The aim of this IGNOU MTM 16 REPORT here is to sharpen research skills, provide a practical knowledge to the learners. The IGNOU MTM REPORT will help you to develop managing capabilities. Of course, this will depends on the topic that you choose for the project. An IGNOU MTM is a professional program designed to learn about the tourism industry. It is useful for all those who are either employed or interested in, to make a career in tourism. This focus on the practice field, it acquires knowledge from global, national and local- region. It leads to a wide array of career option for graduates. This career can open wide and many doors to positions not just in a student’s home country, but also around the world.
TOPICS FOR IGNOU MTM REPORT | IGNOU MTM PROJECT | IGNOU MTM 16 REPORT
For detailed knowledge of this under grade course, Project work is a very important. The following list shows some of the major topic title:
(WE HOLD EXPERTIES IN PROVIDING CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS)
- Tourist Satisfaction with Pilgrimage Place
- A Study about Medical Tourism
- A Critical Analysis of Pilgrimage Tourism
- Marketing of Tourism Destinations
- A Study of Tourist’s Satisfaction towards Tourism Products and Market
- An Analytical Study of ITDC: Role, Contribution and Tourist Satisfaction of its Tour Packages
- Expectations and Perceptions of Tourists visiting Delhi
- A Study of Culture, Arts And Crafts in Madhya Pradesh, India
- Role of Travel Agency in Promotion of Indian Tourism: A Case Study of Thomas Cook (India) Limited
- A Study of the Pilgrimage Tourism Management Issues and Challenges with Reference to Delhi
- To Study the Effect of Internet on the Marketing of Hotels and Tour Operators in city New Delhi
- Pilgrimage Tourism Management in Delhi: Challenges and Issues
- The Role and Importance of the Internet in the Marketing of Travel Agencies Business
- Religious Sites as a Potential Tourism Product for Inbound Tourism
- A Study of the Perceptions of Domestic and International Tourists visiting Jammu & Kashmir Using SERVQUAL Model
- A Study of Tourism Industry of Jammu with Special Reference to Ecotourism
- A Study of the Effectiveness of the Tourism Market in the State Jammu & Kashmir.
PREPARATION OF IGNOU MTM SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MTM 16 REPORT
A Project Proposal or IGNOU MTM SYNOPSIS is a document which you present to get your project approved. Project Proposals contains key information about your project.
The following format can be followed for preparing the IGNOU MTM SYNOPSIS.
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
After completing IGNOU MTM SYNOPSIS, the next process will be submitting IGNOU MTM 16 REPORT
Are you looking for some customized solution?
PREPARATION OF IGNOU MTM 16 REPORT | IGNOU MTM PROJECT
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected for your work. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space and should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format:
The first page of the report should indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrollment number and year.
- Table of Contents
An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by learner or researcher. This section gives the reader the beginning of the piece of thread so they can follow, It should be able to give an idea to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the topic emerge, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the rationale and purpose of the research. An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by you.
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
A literature review is a scholarly paper, which includes the current knowledge including substantive findings, as well as theoretical and methodological contributions to a particular topic. Literature reviews are secondary sources, and do not report new or original experimental work.
SIGNIFICANCE/RATIONALE OF THE STUDY
The rationale for carrying out a particular project is explained here. Doing this can strengthen the rationale for conducting your research. The statement of purpose is not simply a statement of why the research is being
OBJECTIVES/HYPOTHESIS OF THE STUDY
This will basically consist of the main purpose of the research. A hypothesis is also provided which is a tentative statement about the cause and effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables. A hypothesis is a specific statement of prediction. A single study may have one or many hypotheses.
For the project work samples, tests/tools, and statistical analysis is considered as research methodology. The size and nature of the sample will depend on the topic selected. Research methodology is the specific procedures or techniques used to identify, select, process, and analyze information about a topic. In a research paper, the methodology section allows the reader to critically evaluate a study’s overall validity and reliability.
RESULT AND DISCUSSION
The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.
Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.
Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.
Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.
References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some Unique 5 to 6 questions, you can get hint or example from ignourproject.com
Are you looking for some customized solution?
Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.