IGNOU MPCE 16 REPORT work is a completely independent research work. The purpose of the project work is to allow the student to examine a particular situation and reach at some result. This guide has been prepared to help you in doing a Project work by familiarizing you with its various aspects of IGNOU MA CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY REPORT and IGNOU MPCE 16 SYNOPSIS. The IGNOU MA CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY REPORT work is to gather and understand the training. The purpose of the project is to provide basic knowledge to the student from their respective field. By this, IGNOU MPCE 16 REPORT the students get an overall idea of how to conduct a research related to subject.
TOPICS FOR IGNOU MPCE 16 REPORT | IGNOU MPCE 16 SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MPCE 16 PROJECT
For detailed knowledge of this under grade course, Project work is a very important. The following list shows some of the major topic title:
(WE HOLD EXPERTISE IN PROVIDING CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS)
- Academic Achievement And Personality Characteristics Of Children Of Working And Non Working Mothers
- Occupational Stress Among Male And Female Employees In City New Delhi
- An Analytical Study Of The Creative Potential And Personality Structure Of Academically Gifted Students
- To Study The Organisational Role Stress, Ego Strength And The Level Of Burnout Among The Secondary School Teachers
- A Study To Analyze The Ego Strength, Self-Actualization And The Level Of Burnout Among The Secondary School Teachers
- Different Dimensions Of Girls Empowerment Among Government And Private Higher Secondary School: A Comparative Study
- A Study Of Relationship Among Mental Health, Emotional Intelligence And Academic Achievement Of Secondary School Students
- Relevance Of Personality Of Students In Their Adjustments To School Life
- A Study On The Influence Of Examination Anxiety On Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students
- To Study Of Psycho-Social Problems Of Adolescent Girls Related To Their Family Life, Educational Life And Emotional Behaviour
- To Study The Examination Stress Among School Children In Relation To Personality, Intelligence, And Achievement Motivation
- Examination Stress In Relation To Intelligence, Personality And Achievement Motivation Among High School Children
- Effect Of Violent Video Games Among Secondary School Students: A Case Study In The District Hyderabad
- Usage And Impact Of Mobile Phones Upon The Students Of Professional Courses
- A Study To Assess The Effect (Psycho-Physiological) Of Playing Violent Video Games Among Children In Jammu
- Psychological Distress Of Menopausal Married And Unmarried Women In Relation To Physiological Symptoms, Life Events, And Social Support
- A Study To Analyze Self-Esteem In Children Of Single Parent And That Of Two Parents
- A Study On The Effectiveness Of Relapse Prevention Therapy In Substance Abusers
- Impact Of Anxiety On Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students During Examination
- A Study Of Adjustment Of Students Based On Personality And Achievement Motivation
- Job Satisfaction And Adjustment Among Visually Challenged Adults Teachers
- Job Burnout And Coping Mechanisms Among Primary And High School Teachers
- The Impact Of Domestic Violence On Children
- The Relationship Between Gender, Age, Depression And Academic Achievement
- Locus Of Control And Personality Of Graduate Students
- Impact Of Social Media On Personal Relationships Among Teenagers
- Effectiveness Of Aggression During Playing Violent Video Games Among Secondary School Students
- Self Esteem And Aggression Of The Children From Non Violent And Violent Homes
FORMULATION OF IGNOU MPCE 16 SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MA CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY REPORT
A Project Proposal is a document which you present to get your project approved. Project Proposals contains key information about your project.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal.
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistics to be used
After completing IGNOU MPCE 16 SYNOPSIS, the next process will be submitting IGNOU MA CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY REPORT
Are you looking for some customized solution?
FORMULATION OF IGNOU MPCE 16 REPORT | IGNOU MPCE 16 PROJECT | IGNOU MPCE 16 SYNOPSIS
The size of the IGNOU MPCE 16 REPORT depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected for your work. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space and should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format:
The first page of the report should indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrolment number and year.
- Table of Contents
An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by learner or researcher. This section gives the reader the beginning of the piece of thread so they can follow, It should be able to give an idea to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the topic emerge, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the rationale and purpose of the research. An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by you.
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
A literature review is a scholarly paper, which includes the current knowledge including substantive findings, as well as theoretical and methodological contributions to a particular topic. Literature reviews are secondary sources, and do not report new or original experimental work.
SIGNIFICANCE/RATIONALE OF THE STUDY
The rationale for carrying out a particular project is explained here. Doing this can strengthen the rationale for conducting your research. The statement of purpose is not simply a statement of why the research is being done.
OBJECTIVES/HYPOTHESIS OF THE STUDY
This will basically consist of the main purpose of the research. A hypothesis is also provided which is a tentative statement about the cause and effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables. A hypothesis is a specific statement of prediction. A single study may have one or many hypotheses.
For the project work samples, tests/tools, and statistical analysis is considered as research methodology. The size and nature of the sample will depend on the topic selected. Research methodology is the specific procedures or techniques used to identify, select, process, and analyze information about a topic. In a research paper, the methodology section allows the reader to critically evaluate a study’s overall validity and reliability.
RESULT AND DISCUSSION
The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.
Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.
Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.
Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.
References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some Unique 5 to 6 questions, you can get hint or example from ignourproject.com
Are you looking for some customized solution?
Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.