Project is the core in all the IGNOU Courses. Project work is an application oriented academic activity and aims to sharpen your theoretical and quantitative skills through their application in the light of theoretical knowledge gained while pursuing the various courses like IGNOU MBA MARKETING REPORT. Including IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT is to provide you an opportunity to analyze problems related to customers in a company, in a proper way. It improves your knowledge in a practical situation and to learn the art and science of conducting a study in a systematic way. This guide has been prepared to help you in doing a Project work by familiarizing you with its various aspects of IGNOU MBA MARKETING SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MBA MARKETING REPORT.
TOPICS FOR IGNOU MBA MARKETING REPORT | IGNOU MBA MARKETING SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT
For detailed knowledge of this under grade course, Project work is a very important. The following list shows some of the major topic title:
(WE HOLD EXPERTIES IN PROVIDING CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS)
- Marketing Strategies for Kitchen Appliances: Customer Perspective
- Consumer Buying Behaviour Towards Selective Electronic Home Appliances
- Consumers Attitudes towards Consumerism, Government Regulations and Consumer Responsibilities
- A Study of Tourist’s Satisfaction towards Tourism Products and Market
- A Study on Attitudes & Perception of the Consumers towards Green Marketing With Special Reference to Fertilizer Industry
- A Study to Analyze the Customer Preferences and Selling Practices of Life Insurance Products
- A Study on Consumer Attitudes towards a Model of Maruti Car
- A Study on Impulsive Buying Behaviour and Satisfaction towards Retail Outlet in Big Bazaar
- Customer Satisfaction Regarding the Service Quality of Departmental Stores
- Customers’ Perception & Satisfaction in Selected Indian Universal Banks
- Marketing Of Home Delivery System in Super Market with Special Reference to Problems and Prospects
- A Comparative Study of Financial Performance of Gold Loan Companies
- A Study of the Attitude of Investors and Brokers towards Investment in Mutual Funds
- A Study to Analyze the Financial Performance of Selected Infrastructure Companies in India
FORMULATION OF IGNOU MBA FINANCE SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MBA FINANACE REPORT
A Project Proposal is a document which you present to get your project approved. Project Proposals contains key information about your project.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal.
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistics to be used
After completing IGNOU MBA MARKETING SYNOPSIS, the next process will be submitting IGNOU MBA MARKETING REPORT
Are you looking for some customized solution?
FORMULATION OF IGNOU MBA MARKETING REPORT | IGNOU MBA MARKETING PROJECT | IGNOU MBA MARKETING SYNOPSIS
The size of the IGNOU MBA MARKETING REPORT depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected for your work. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space and should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format:
The first page of the report should indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrollment number and year.
- Table of Contents
An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by learner or researcher. This section gives the reader the beginning of the piece of thread so they can follow, It should be able to give an idea to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the topic emerge, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the rationale and purpose of the research. An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by you.
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
A literature review is a scholarly paper, which includes the current knowledge including substantive findings, as well as theoretical and methodological contributions to a particular topic. Literature reviews are secondary sources, and do not report new or original experimental work.
SIGNIFICANCE/RATIONALE OF THE STUDY
The rationale for carrying out a particular project is explained here. Doing this can strengthen the rationale for conducting your research. The statement of purpose is not simply a statement of why the research is being done.
OBJECTIVES/HYPOTHESIS OF THE STUDY
This will basically consist of the main purpose of the research. A hypothesis is also provided which is a tentative statement about the cause and effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables. A hypothesis is a specific statement of prediction. A single study may have one or many hypotheses.
For the project work samples, tests/tools, and statistical analysis is considered as research methodology. The size and nature of the sample will depend on the topic selected. Research methodology is the specific procedures or techniques used to identify, select, process, and analyze information about a topic. In a research paper, the methodology section allows the reader to critically evaluate a study’s overall validity and reliability.
RESULT AND DISCUSSION
The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.
Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.
Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.
Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.
References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some Unique 5 to 6 questions, you can get hint or example from ignourproject.com
Are you looking for some customized solution?
Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.