Project is the core in all the IGNOU Courses. Project work is an application oriented academic activity and aims to sharpen your theoretical and quantitative skills through their application in the light of theoretical knowledge gained while pursuing the various courses like IGNOU MPCE 36 REPORT.
Including IGNOU MPC 36 PROJECT is to provide you an opportunity to analyse a particular situation in a proper way and reach at some conclusion. IGNOU MPCE 36 REPORT is the most important segment for writing IGNOU MA INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY PROJECT.
TOPICS FOR IGNOU MPCE 36 REPORT | IGNOU MPCE 36 SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT
For detailed knowledge of this under grade course, Project work is a very important. The following list shows some of the major topic title:
(WE HOLD EXPERTIES IN PROVIDING CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS)
- To Compare The Occupational/Job Stress Level Between Working Women And Working Men In Delhi & National Capital Region
- Job Satisfaction & Occupational Stress Among Employees: A Case Study In Cognizant Technology Solutions India Pvt Ltd, Hyderabad
- A Comparative Study On Occupational Stress Among Employees From Government And Private Sector Organizations
- Occupational Stress & Job Satisfaction Among Employees Of Different Age Groups Working In Xerox Corporation Ltd.
- Job Satisfaction And Personal Security Among Call Centre Employees
- Job Satisfaction Among Executives And Labourers In Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Dmrc)
- Recruitment And Selection Process: A Case Study Of Jetking Institute
- Relation Between Human Resource Management And Customer Service: A Case Study In Sbi And Hdfc Bank
- A Study On Job Involvement, Sense Of Participation And Job Satisfaction In Hdfc Bank
- Psychological Contract Within Private Training Institutions In Delhi In Relation To Employees Work Outcomes
- Occupational Stress And Job Satisfaction Among Public And Private Bank Employees
- Employee Job Involvement And Sense Of Participation Influence On Job Satisfaction: An Empirical Evidence
- Job Satisfaction Among Executives Working At Indigo Airline
- Impact Of Employees Welfare Policies On The Employees Work Performance: A Case Study Of Punjab National Bank, Noida
- Job Satisfaction And Mental Health Of Bank Officers
- Human Resources Management In Capita India Pvt. Ltd.
- Job Satisfaction And Occupational Stress Among Employees Working In Tata Capital, Mumbai
- Influence Of Job Involvement And Sense Of Participation On Job Satisfaction: Case Study Of Jammu & Kashmir Bank
- Employee Retention Practices With Specific Reference To Automobile Industry In Maharashtra: A Case Study Of Bajaj Auto Ltd. And Tata Motors.
- Employee Attrition and Retention Strategies In BPO Industry – A Study On Convergys BPO, India.
FORMULATION OF IGNOU MPCE 36 SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MPCE 36 REPORT
A Project Proposal is a document which you present to get your project approved. Project Proposals contains key information about your project.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project proposal.
The Title of the Proposed Project
Background of the Study
The rationale of the Study
Objectives of the Study
The hypothesis of the Study If any
Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistics to be used
After completing IGNOU MPCE 36 SYNOPSIS, the next process will be submitting IGNOU MPCE 36 REPORT
Are you looking for some customized solution?
FORMULATION OF IGNOU MPCE 36 REPORT | IGNOU MPCE 36 PROJECT | IGNOU MPCE 36 SYNOPSIS
The size of the IGNOU MPCE 36 REPORT depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected for your work. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space and should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format:
The first page of the report should indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrollment number and year.
- Table of Contents
An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by learner or researcher. This section gives the reader the beginning of the piece of thread so they can follow, It should be able to give an idea to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the topic emerge, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the rationale and purpose of the research. An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by you.
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
A literature review is a scholarly paper, which includes the current knowledge including substantive findings, as well as theoretical and methodological contributions to a particular topic. Literature reviews are secondary sources, and do not report new or original experimental work.
SIGNIFICANCE/RATIONALE OF THE STUDY
The rationale for carrying out a particular project is explained here. Doing this can strengthen the rationale for conducting your research. The statement of purpose is not simply a statement of why the research is being done.
OBJECTIVES/HYPOTHESIS OF THE STUDY
This will basically consist of the main purpose of the research. A hypothesis is also provided which is a tentative statement about the cause and effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables. A hypothesis is a specific statement of prediction. A single study may have one or many hypotheses.
For the project work samples, tests/tools, and statistical analysis is considered as research methodology. The size and nature of the sample will depend on the topic selected. Research methodology is the specific procedures or techniques used to identify, select, process, and analyze information about a topic. In a research paper, the methodology section allows the reader to critically evaluate a study’s overall validity and reliability.
RESULT AND DISCUSSION
The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.
Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.
Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.
Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.
References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some Unique 5 to 6 questions, you can get hint or example from ignourproject.com
Are you looking for some customized solution?
Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.