In the study of the course MSCFT (Masters of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy) an IGNOU MCFT REPORT is considered as important part. The M.Sc. program in the area of Counselling and Family Therapy is aimed at developing professionals in this vital field. The contemporary social scenario has resulted in an increased need and demand for professional support in terms of counselling and family therapy. The contents in IGNOU MCFT REPORT are well organized to provide an integrated understanding of the dimensions of family and life to the learner. The M.Sc. program in the area of Counselling and Family Therapy is aimed at developing professionals in this field. The Maximum and Minimum duration of this course is two and five Years, respectively.
TOPICS FOR IGNOU MSCFT REPORT | IGNOU MCFTP 2 REPORT | IGNOU MSCFT SYNOPSIS
For detailed knowledge of this under grade course, Project work is a very important. The following list shows some of the major topic title:
(WE HOLD EXPERTIES IN PROVIDING CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS)
- Academic Achievement And Personality Characteristics Of Children Of Working And Non-Working Mothers
- Occupational Stress Among Male And Female Employees
- An Analytical Study Of The Creative Potential And Personality Structure Of Academically Gifted Students
- To Study The Organizational Role Stress, Ego Strength And The Level Of Burnout Among The Secondary School Teachers
- Different Dimensions Of Girls Empowerment Among Government And Private Higher Secondary School: A Comparative Study
- Emotional Intelligence, Learning Styles And Academic Achievement Of Adolescent Students Of 10th Grade
- Attitudes And Leadership Qualities Of Delhi University Students
- To Study The Impact Of School Environment And Home Environment On The Academic Achievement Of Scheduled Caste Students
- Effect Of Arithmetical Ability And Study Habit On The Achievement In Mathematics At Secondary School Students
- Learning Styles Of Adolescent Students: A Comparative Study Between Government And Private Schools
- A Study Of Relationship Among Mental Health, Emotional Intelligence And Academic Achievement Of Secondary School Students
- Relevance Of Personality Of Students In Their Adjustments To School Life
- A Study On The Influence Of Examination Anxiety On Academic Performance Of Secondary School Students
- To Study Of Psycho-Social Problems Of Adolescent Girls Related To Their Family Life, Educational Life And Emotional Behavior
- To Compare The Occupational/Job Stress Level Between Working Women And Working Men In Delhi & National Capital Region
- Examination Stress In Relation To Intelligence, Personality And Achievement Motivation Among High School Children
- Job Satisfaction & Occupational Stress Among Employees
- Effect Of Violent Video Games Among Secondary School Students
- Usage And Impact Of Mobile Phones Upon The Students Of Professional Courses
- To Study The Effect Of Counseling On The Academic Achievement, Need-Achievement And Study Habits Of Underachievers
- Psychological Distress Of Menopausal Married And Unmarried Women In Relation
- Physiological Symptoms, Life Events, And Social Support
- A Study To Analyze Self-Esteem In Children Of Single Parent And That Of Two Parents
- A Study On The Effectiveness Of Relapse Prevention Therapy In Substance Abuser.
PREPARATION OF IGNOU MSCFT SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MSCFT REPORT
A Project Proposal or IGNOU MSCFT SYNOPSIS is a document which you present to get your project approved. Project Proposals contains key information about your project.
The following format can be followed for preparing the IGNOU MSCFT SYNOPSIS and IGNOU MSCFT REPORT
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, Statistics to be used
After completing IGNOU MSCFT SYNOPSIS, the next process will be submitting IGNOU MCFTP 2 REPORT
Are you looking for some customized solution?
PREPARATION OF IGNOU MSCFT REPORT | IGNOU MSCFT PROJECT
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected for your work. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space and should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format:
The first page of the report should indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrollment number and year.
- Table of Contents
An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by learner or researcher. This section gives the reader the beginning of the piece of thread so they can follow, It should be able to give an idea to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the topic emerge, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the rationale and purpose of the research. An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by you.
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
A literature review is a scholarly paper, which includes the current knowledge including substantive findings, as well as theoretical and methodological contributions to a particular topic. Literature reviews are secondary sources, and do not report new or original experimental work.
SIGNIFICANCE/RATIONALE OF THE STUDY
The rationale for carrying out a particular project is explained here. Doing this can strengthen the rationale for conducting your research. The statement of purpose is not simply a statement of why the research is being
OBJECTIVES/HYPOTHESIS OF THE STUDY
This will basically consist of the main purpose of the research. A hypothesis is also provided which is a tentative statement about the cause and effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables. A hypothesis is a specific statement of prediction. A single study may have one or many hypotheses.
For the project work samples, tests/tools, and statistical analysis is considered as research methodology. The size and nature of the sample will depend on the topic selected. Research methodology is the specific procedures or techniques used to identify, select, process, and analyze information about a topic. In a research paper, the methodology section allows the reader to critically evaluate a study’s overall validity and reliability.
RESULT AND DISCUSSION
The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.
Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.
Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.
Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.
References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some Unique 5 to 6 questions, you can get hint or example from ignourproject.com
Are you looking for some customized solution?
Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.