The Masters of education degree is a practitioner degree and the main focus of this degree is applying for higher levels of practical knowledge and learning in the respective field. An IGNOU MAEDU REPORT is aimed at developing professional participation in different fields /areas of education. An IGNOU MAEDU REPORT work is most important part of work you must write in MAEDU program. IGNOU MA EDUCATION REPORT would provide students more comprehensive understanding of education as field of knowledge and would fulfill learning needs of learners.
TOPICS FOR IGNOU MAEDU REPORT | IGNOU MAEDU PROJECT | IGNOU MAEDU SYNOPSIS
For detailed knowledge of this under grade course, Project work is a very important. The following list shows some of the major topic title:
(WE HOLD EXPERTIES IN PROVIDING CUSTOMIZED SOLUTIONS)
- Leadership Qualities and Self-Perception of Students Pursuing their Higher Education.
- Study of the Status of Inclusive Education in Government Schools of Delhi.
- The Effect of School Environment, Home Environment and Study Habits on Academic Achievements of Scheduled Caste Students.
- The Study of Relationship between Depression and Academic Achievement in Graduate and Postgraduate Students.
- Usage and Impact of Mobile Phones upon the Students of Professional Courses.
- Management of Educational Institutions’ In Shaping the Personality Of Students.
- An Analytical Study of Personality Structure, Creative Potential and Study Habit of Academically Gifted Students.
- A Study to Identify Reasons for Scholastic Backwardness in Children.
- A Study of Academic Achievement and Personality Characteristics of Children of Working and Non-Working Mothers.
- Social Intelligence and Academic Achievement of Students at Ignou.
- Effect of Counseling on the Academic Achievement, Need-Achievement and Study Habits of Underachievers.
- Influence of Geometrical Ability and Study Habit on the Achievement in Mathematics at Secondary Stage.
- A Study of Adjustment of Students Based on Personality and Achievement Motivation.
- An Analytical Study of Emotional Intelligence a Study of Relationship among Mental Health, Emotional Intelligence and Academic Achievement of Secondary School Students.
- Learning Styles of 10th Class Students of Icse Board.
- A Study of Societal Needs of Adolescent Girls.
- Occupational Stress and Role Commitment: A Comparative Study of School Teachers in Government and Private Schools.
- Ego Strength, Self-Actualization and the Level of Burnout among the High School Teachers.
- Cognitive Abilities of Students Pursuing their Higher Education.
- Mental Health and Academic Achievement among 9 Standard Students.
- Study of Psycho-Social Problems of Adolescent Girls Related to Their Family Life, Educational Life and Emotional Behavior.
- A Study about Management Education in Selected Business Schools.
PREPARATION OF IGNOU MAEDU SYNOPSIS | IGNOU MA EDUCATION REPORT
A Project Proposal or IGNOU MAEDU SYNOPSIS is a document which you present to get your project approved. Project Proposals contains key information about your project.
The following format can be followed for preparing the project
- The Title of the Proposed Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The rationale of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the Study If any
- Research Methodology: Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistics to be used
After completing IGNOU MAEDU SYNOPSIS, the next process will be submitting IGNOU MA EDUCATION REPORT
Are you looking for some customized solution?
PREPARATION OF IGNOU MAEDU REPORT | IGNOU MAEDU PROJECT
The size of the project report depends on the nature of the theme of the project you have selected for your work. However, it is desirable that the project report should be around 100 pages typed in double space and should be in A4 size sheet.
The Report should be in the following format:
The first page of the report should indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrollment number and year.
- Table of Contents
An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by learner or researcher. This section gives the reader the beginning of the piece of thread so they can follow, It should be able to give an idea to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the topic emerge, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the rationale and purpose of the research. An introduction is the first paragraph of a written work done by you.
REVIEW OF LITERATURE
A literature review is a scholarly paper, which includes the current knowledge including substantive findings, as well as theoretical and methodological contributions to a particular topic. Literature reviews are secondary sources, and do not report new or original experimental work.
SIGNIFICANCE/RATIONALE OF THE STUDY
The rationale for carrying out a particular project is explained here. Doing this can strengthen the rationale for conducting your research. The statement of purpose is not simply a statement of why the research is being done.
OBJECTIVES/HYPOTHESIS OF THE STUDY
This will basically consist of the main purpose of the research. A hypothesis is also provided which is a tentative statement about the cause and effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables. A hypothesis is a specific statement of prediction. A single study may have one or many hypotheses.
For the project work samples, tests/tools, and statistical analysis is considered as research methodology. The size and nature of the sample will depend on the topic selected. Research methodology is the specific procedures or techniques used to identify, select, process, and analyze information about a topic. In a research paper, the methodology section allows the reader to critically evaluate a study’s overall validity and reliability.
RESULT AND DISCUSSION
The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.
Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.
Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.
Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.
References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Some Unique 5 to 6 questions, you can get hint or example from ignouproject.com
Are you looking for some customized solution?
Our Team of Experts are happy to help You.